Chances are, if you’ve come across this website, you’re interested in immigrating to Canada. But you must know one thing, you cannot just move to Canada like you would to another part of your country; you must apply to become an immigrant of Canada or at least for a permit to stay more than a few months. You may need to apply for an entry visa even to visit. This process may require pre-planning aspects of your life and finances.

Permanent Residence

We can help make Canada your new permanent home. Whether it is Family Class sponsorship, or a Canadian Experience Class, Skilled Worker or Business Class application; Immigration Link has the experience. For more information on these permanent resident applications click on Immigration.

Visit, Study, or Work

If you want to just visit, or perhaps study or work in Canada for a while, Immigration Link can help. For more information on applying for Temporary Residence in Canada click Visit-Study-Work. This also includes the International Experience Canada programs for youth, and Live-in Caregivers.

About Us

Peter Bernier

Peter Bernier, our Senior Consultant, has helped thousands of people gain their Canadian Permanent Residence since 1994. Put your trust with someone who has experience working on many cases like yours rather than trying to figure out how to do a complicated and confusing application on your own.

Peter is a member and Director of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council. Under Canadian law the only peole who are legally permitted to assist you for any consideration (fee or other) must be a member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council or a member of a Canadian provincial or territorial law society.